Wednesday 30 May 2012

Once My Angel

Once My Angel
What Tiny hands,
a perfect fit....
once they held mine,
I will not forget
Now .... [ deeply sighs ]
Well now....
Little hands are not as small,
But will always feel right
Pressed tightly in mine ,
 
Oh....
 what a smile....
So sweet And So true .....
Beautiful....
Absolutely beautiful ....
Completely your own....

The sounds of your voice....
Are The songs of an angel....
So pure.....
And so proud....
Forever sing little angel ....
Forever sing ....

Your Eyes....
full of life....
shine deeply within....
Please Always burn bright....
Never to end ....
  
A Heart filled with love
Is a wonderful blessing....
 remember
These words are so true

Beautiful lights surround your presence.....
Once my angel.....
Forever I cry.... 
DITULIS OLEH NUR UMAIRAH AZHAR

No comments:

Post a Comment