Sunday 9 September 2012

NATURE- THE BEST GIFT

NATURE- THE BEST GIFT

Hiding under the blanket one day,
I asked to the morning sun,
why do you wake me up so early,
by peeping through the window?”
Can you think of a day without my lights?”
Sun asked with a naughty smile.
I began to think about the gifts of mother nature,
Sunshine, raindrops, flowers…. and what more?.
Life itself is at the mercy of nature.
But where is the balance now?
Man destroys nature and is proud of it.
But can you guess the results….
Tsunamies, Famine, Earthquake and what not?.
“Please take care of mother nature” sun pleaded.
Then it will take care of you.
I jumped out of my bed as well with a promise that
I will never hurt mother nature and I will take care of her

DITULIS OLEH NUR UMAIRAH AZHAR

No comments:

Post a Comment