Thursday 6 September 2012

True Friend Poem

True Friend Poem

A sister is a true friend

My Sister, My Friend

To me you are an angle in disguise.
Full of intuition, intelligent and wise.
Always giving and helping through good times and bad times.
You are the best friend I've ever had.

If I had one wish it would surely be
to give you as much you've given me

Though I've put our relationship through some cloudy days,
you've been my sunshine in so many ways.
Though trials and tests, right by me you stood,
and gave me your hand whenever you could.

Thank you so much my sister, my friend
My gratitude for you has no end....


Source: My Sister, My Friend, True Friend Poem http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/my-sister-my-friend-2#ixzz25gC80qZ0 
www.FamilyFriendPoems.com 

DITULIS OLEH NUR UMAIRAH AZHAR

No comments:

Post a Comment